Our online banking and bill payment services provide you with the convenience of managing your accounts, transferring funds, viewing customizable transaction history, and paying bills. In addition to these services, we are pleased to offer:
- “Notify Me” alerts via text message or email.
- External transfer to or from banks outside King Southern Bank (some restrictions apply, ask us for details).
- Request a stop payment.
- Customize transaction descriptions to better track spending.
- Secure email within online banking.
For our Value Business Customers we are pleased to offer:
- Seamless access to all your accounts and loans, even if the accounts are under multiple business names.
- Check Reconciliation (a.k.a. Positive Pay).
- ACH Origination Services (approval required, ask us for details).
- Securely transmit tax returns and financials to King Southern Bank.
- Create and manage sub-users to access and perform transactions only on accounts approved by your Business.
If you have any questions or issues, no matter how small, we are here to assist you. Please call us at 502-245-9600 or email us (please do not include any sensitive information when emailing us).
King Southern Bank Mobile Banking allows you to access your online accounts from just about anywhere. Once you’ve registered for it on our online banking website, all you need is a cell phone or other mobile device with a web browser capable of viewing secure websites to access the service. Then log in with your existing online banking Access ID and password for access to:
- Account Balances and History. View the current balance for all your online accounts. View activity in your online accounts for the past 30 days.
- Account Details. View details of your online accounts.
- Transaction Detail. View the details of any transaction processed in the last 30 days.
- Transfers. Transfer funds between your approved online accounts. Transfers initiated through Mobile Banking after 4:00 p.m. ET Monday-Friday (excluding federal holidays) will be processed the next business day.
- Bill Payment. If you have set up bill payment through the regular online banking website, you can make payments to your established payees via mobile banking.
Real Time Online Banking
Access your account for up-to-the-minute balance and transaction information on all of your banking accounts. King Southern Bank allows you to see deposits, transfers, payments, electronic activity and debit card transactions immediately as they are presented to the Bank.
Secure File Transfer
As an online banking customer, you will be able to attach and send files up to 5 MB in size to the bank using the online messaging system. Contact us for a special secure transfer of up to 20 MB.
- Our Online Banking customers already experience the convenience of viewing account activity online. Additional convenience and security are available with eStatement. When you enroll, you can eliminate paper statements and check images.
- While online statements can be helpful, many high-activity customers may want a solution that provides more accessible data without requiring paper. For them we offer CD-ROM statements, which are easy to maintain and file.
- There is no charge for either the eStatement or CD Rom statements.
- Low cost
- Protects important possessions
Note: Lock Boxes available at certain locations
- Wire transfer
- Stop payment
- CD ROM Statements
- Visa® debit card
- Cashier’s checks
- Direct deposit
- Night deposit (select locations)
- Notary service